Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patti's Day! (The week in quick review.)

Here's my green, so no pinching!
We drank to celebrate St. Patties.... Mint Chocolate Milkshakes.

Some noisey geese flew by....
...and Quidjit didn't like them very much.
My nails were cute for a while.
My hair was messy and I found a new lip color. (It's pink!) NYX soft matte lip cream in Addis Ababa. I love this cream and  matte lips so much I went back for another shade, Milan. I even picked up some of their Matte Lipstick in Hippie Chic, the coverage wasnt as good- I will keep the lip cream, and stick to MAC's lipstick I guess.
We had some sandbox time.
We looked out for pirates.
The boys picked me a thousand buttercups....
...and then we blew a thousand bubbles.
And then it was St. Patrick's Day.
Guess I'd better start some Easter crafts huh?
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment